HypnoBirthing® Natural Childbirth Education
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques. HypnoBirthing® provides the missing link that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing. The HypnoBirthing® program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning. It is presented in a series of five, 2 1/2-hour classes.
“We believe that every woman has within her the power to call upon her natural instincts to bring about the best possible birthing for her baby and herself.” ~ Marie F. Mongan
The program includes:
- A copy of the book, HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed classes, helping you understand why labor is manageable
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Includes the program cornerstone disc, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A fear elimination hypnosis session
- A Guide to optimum pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Small classes for personal attention
- Body toning exercises and yoga practice
- The knowledge that your body knows how to bring your baby into the world in the calm, gentle way that nature intended
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
The HypnoBirthing® Advantage:
- Eliminates the fear – tension – pain cycle.
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for medical interventions
- Shortens the first stage of labor by several hours.
- Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving mother fresh, awake and with the energy for birthing.
- Eliminates the risk of hyperventilation from shallow breathing methods.
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended.
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion.
“Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for teaching this wonderful class and helping us achieve the natural birth we envisioned. I am confident in knowing that my son has received the very best start in life.” Crystal and Justin
The cost of the group classes are $400 and this fee includes the HypnoBirthing® book, spiral bound handouts and practice CD.
HypnoBirthing® classes are presented in a format of five, 2 1/2 hour classes. If you are very near your birthing time, it is possible to make special arrangements for individual classes.
Tue29Sep20206:30 pm2450 Atlanta Hwy, Suite 1702 Cumming
HypnoBirthing Sept Tues Series