HypnoBirthing® Natural Childbirth Education
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques. HypnoBirthing® provides the missing link that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing. The HypnoBirthing® program is built around an educational process that includes special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning. It is presented in a series of five, 2 1/2-hour classes.
“We believe that every woman has within her the power to call upon her natural instincts to bring about the best possible birthing for her baby and herself.” ~ Marie F. Mongan
The program includes:
- A copy of the book, HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed classes, helping you understand why labor is manageable
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Includes the program cornerstone disc, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A fear elimination hypnosis session
- A Guide to optimum pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Small classes for personal attention
- Body toning exercises and yoga practice
- The knowledge that your body knows how to bring your baby into the world in the calm, gentle way that nature intended
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
The HypnoBirthing® Advantage:
- Eliminates the fear – tension – pain cycle.
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for medical interventions
- Shortens the first stage of labor by several hours.
- Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving mother fresh, awake and with the energy for birthing.
- Eliminates the risk of hyperventilation from shallow breathing methods.
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended.
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion.
“Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for teaching this wonderful class and helping us achieve the natural birth we envisioned. I am confident in knowing that my son has received the very best start in life.” Crystal and Justin
The cost of the group classes are $385 and this fee includes the HypnoBirthing® book and practice CD.
HypnoBirthing® classes are presented in a format of five, 2 1/2 hour classes. If you are very near your birthing time, it is possible to make special arrangements for individual classes.
Sat07Jan201712:30 amCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing October Series Begins
Wed03May20177:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing May Series 1 Begins
Sun07May20171:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing May Series 2 Begins
Wed07Jun20177:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing June Series 1 Begins
This is the first in a 5-class series of HypnoBirthing classes. Complete dates include June 7, June 14, June 21, June 28, and July 5. For more information on our HypnoBirthing classes, please visit our HypnoBirthing page.
Sun18Jun20171:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing June Series 2 Begins
Sat05Aug201711:00 amCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing August Series 2 Begins
Mon07Aug20177:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing August Series 1 Begins
Wed06Sep20177:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing September Series 1 Begins
Sun10Sep20171:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing September Series 2 Begins
Sat14Oct201711:00 amCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing October Series Begins
Sun15Oct201712:30 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing October Series 2 Begins
Wed18Oct20177:00 pmCall 404-374-5126 For Location Details
HypnoBirthing October Series 3 Begins