Massage Services from Lisa Griffin
Lisa has been offering massage services to her clients in the Atlanta area for over 20 years.
Deep tissue massage using NMT techniques
Deep tissue massage is a technique that focuses primarily on the deeper layers of muscles and the fascia. This technique involves using firmer pressure in order to reach these trigger points and get them to release.
- Stress relief
- Reduces pain
- Improves ROM and joint movement
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure
Gentle massage techniques that help enhance blood circulation, combat depression, improve balance and flexibility, reduce the pain and stiffness of arthritis, increase joint mobility, improve posture, and encourage overall well-being.
Onsite therapeutic massage for the professional
Some of the costly health problems in the workplace include high levels of stress experienced by employees, physical problems associated with sitting at workstations for long periods of time and repetitive use syndrome.
- Stress physical and mental effects of stress and prevents burnout
- Improves alertness, ability to focus which leads to higher productivity
- Improves immune system for better health and resistance to colds and other illnesses which leads to less sick time.
- Improves employee satisfaction and loyalty to the company who cares.